Short Curriculum Vitae
Full CV [PDF]
- Research Assistant, Conservation Magazine, 9/12 – present.
- Science Communication Task Force Member, University of Washington College of the Environment, 4/12 – present.
- Webmaster + Instructor, Engage: The Science Speaker Series and Seminar, 8/12 – present.
- President, American Fisheries Society University of Washington Student Chapter, 9/11 – 9/12.
- Social Media Chair, Washington/British Columbia Chapter of the American Fisheries Society, 9/11 – 6/12.
- Graduate Student Research/Teaching Assistant, School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, University of Washington, 6/10-present.
- Rohde, J., Quinn, T.P., Fresh, K.L. and Logsdon, M. In progress. The relative influences of geographic region, body size, and hatchery or wild origin on partial migration in Puget Sound coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch)
- Rohde, J., Quinn, T.P., Fresh, K. and Kagley, A. In review. Partial migration and diel movement patterns in Puget Sound coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch)
- Dikou A, Ackerman C, Banks C, Dempsey A, Fox M, Gins M, Hester P, Parnes A, Roach S, Rohde J, Spital C, Tapleshay M, Thomas L, 2009. Ecological assessment to detect imminent change, Admiral Cockburn Land and Sea National Park, Turks and Caicos Islands. Marine Ecology 30 (4): 425-436.
- Beyond a Trend: How Scientists Use Social Media. Restoration 2012: Beyond Borders, 5/16/12, Victoria, BC.
- Basic Website Creation Using WordPress. Presentation to graduate students at the School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, 4/9/12, Seattle, WA.
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Migration Patterns of Puget Sound Salmon. UW Science Now: From Mountains to Microbes (at Town Hall Seattle) 1/25/12, Seattle, WA.
- Movement of sub-adult coho salmon in Puget Sound. American Fisheries Society 141st Annual Meeting, 9/8/11, Seattle, WA.
- What does it mean to be a marine biologist? Making Connections Career Exploration Workshop. 4/9/11, Seattle, WA.